Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Review: How I survived this semester

I was looking through our class announcements to see if I could find anything that struck me as reminiscent of this semester, and I somehow happened to find this:

Words of Wisdom: Latin Proverb (Web Source)
This infographic is the perfect way for me to end the semester in one of my favorite classes! I love that this class offered so much more than than the opportunity to learn about a new subject and included opportunities for personal growth inside and outside the classroom. Thank you Laura for a great semester!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked that one, Christen! I always think of that cat speaking Latin while she yawns, praising herself for getting up early, ha ha. And I am so glad you liked the class: I always have so much fun with this class because I get to learn new things all the time too. BEST WISHES for your other classes as the semester winds down!!!

    ReplyDelete