Sunday, August 28, 2016

Starting the Semester

My favorite organizational tip is the bookmarking function. I bookmark a lot of pages for various courses and so I have organized my bookmark folders so that each course has its own folder. I find this very helpful at the end of the semester, right before finals week, when I need to find some page from the very beginning of the semester that I probably wouldn't have though of if I hadn't bookmarked it.

I also really like the new calendar function in canvas. It has a lot of flexibility and really sounds like a great way to keep all of my assignments and work events in one place. I am excited to try this out and I already synced the canvas calendar to my google calendar.

Google Calendar with Canvas Calendar Uploaded (Picture taken by Christen O'Neal on August 28, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment