Sunday, October 9, 2016

Week 8 Growth Mindset

Now that I have completed all of my prerequisites for medical school, this year is about taking all the classes that just didn't quite fit into my schedule before. So, I am completing my honors requirements, working on a Spanish minor, taking neurobiology courses, and taking humanities courses that help me learn more about cultures that I am interested in and/or grow my writing skills. All of these things are very important to me and I see them as a way to continue pursuing my goal of lifelong learning, but it also forces me to grow in other ways. I am accustomed to balancing a heavy work and school load, but my classes are usually 4 or 5 hour classes, as opposed to 3 hour classes. My classes this semester are all 3 hour classes, making this a much different course load than my standard schedule. I think that in striving to take on new challenges, I sometimes take on more than I should. 

Growth Mindset meme (Web Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment