Sunday, October 9, 2016

Week 8 Reflections

 Reflections

Reading
My reading notes could definitely be formatted better in order to transition more effectively to a story. I have not written many stories this semester because I find the Wednesday deadline to be extraordinarily challenging to meet every single week. It feels like I am constantly making a sacrifice between finishing my reading for the week and writing a story. I love the readings, so I usually finish those, but it takes much more effort to write a story.

Writing
I think that my stories are typically well written, if I am able to complete the story for the week. I find myself having plenty of ideas for stories as I write my reading notes, but unless I write the story during the weekend before that week, I am often unable to write something that reflects the quality of work that I would like it to. I will say that I am very excited about writing my storybook and that a lot of thought has gone into the structure and plot of the story.

Connecting
At first, commenting on others blog pages was challenging and I was not sure how to really comment on a post introducing someone to me that I had never met. As the semester has progressed, I have found the process of doing this to be much easier and I now consistently write more than required.


"Eye of the Parrot" (Web Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment